Victorian Pond Lily Accent Lamp in Green

Victorian Pond Lily Accent Lamp in Green
  • Finish: Mahogany Bronze - Glass: Green
  • Lamp Type: Candelabra

I saw this on Amazon and wanted it for my study. It is beautiful. The lamp gives off a soft light and is not too bright. Great for a low light atmosphere, which is how I light my house.

Buy Victorian Pond Lily Accent Lamp in Green Now

Definately one of the most lovely accent lights I have ever purchased.I absolutely love everything about it.The lamp is brighter, and so much more detailed that it appears in the photo.I highly recommend this item to anyone who wants to add light and exquisite art to any small area.It arrived fast, and this Amazon Seller packed it extremely well.I would like one in every room.The hand-painting on the inside of the lily is gorgeous, and the top fits perfectly in the ornate base.Do not hesitate to purchase this little treasure at this incredible price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment