Leapfrog Leap's Phonics Railroad

Leapfrog Leap's Phonics RailroadI love this toy!We have not had any problems with the wrong letters like the other reviews.Maybe they have made an improvement.My 3 year old just thinks it is a lot of fun, but Mommy love that he is learning so much.He sings the song with the train so he is learning all of this letter sounds.He is even learning vowels because whenever you put one the the train, he chimes in the leaps voice and says "vowel aboard"

I have recommended this toy to anyone who would listen!I absolutely love it!



If you have boys, get this train!It is SO educational but durable.Ours has been dropped, kicked, sat on, you name it and it just keeps on going. The only problem with this toy is that you probably need to get the rechargable batteries since it requires so many and they really don't last very long unless they're Duracells (yes, there really IS a difference).This toy is just adorable and my other complaint is that I wish they would make more track and more blocks to put into the caboose.

Buy Leapfrog Leap's Phonics Railroad Now

We bought this for our son who just turned 2. He loves it, though he's not currently interested in some of the features; he basically just wants to listen to the music and sounds and watch it go around the track. My slightly lower rating for durability is based on "touchiness," not actual longevity of the product--the detachable car with frog characters comes off easily and the train gets off track somewhat easily. But overall I think this is a great first train set and, hopefully, an introduction to letters for my son.

Read Best Reviews of Leapfrog Leap's Phonics Railroad Here

I FOUND THAT THE BLOCKS WHEN INSTALLED WOULD NOT READ THE CORRECT LETTER. THIS IS NOT GOOD WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO EDUCATE YOUR TWO YEAR OLD.

Want Leapfrog Leap's Phonics Railroad Discount?

hey everybody....My 2 yr old received the phonics train for christmas and we set it up right away.Well out off the box the train did not function like it was suppose to, it was singing the wrong letter than the one that was showing and none of the blocks we responding correctly.I returned it and searched for another.we finally found one and brought it home.It only worked properly for about 30 hr then it began to do the same thing as the one we returned.I called Leap Frog customer service and filed a complaint, the agent told me the engineers would take a look at my complaint and if no one called me back in a month to call them back...Hello, I have a two yr old he wants instant results and a toy that he can play with..I took it back and opted for another toy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment