Prince PRP800 Professional Table Tennis Racket

Prince PRP800 Professional Table Tennis RacketI read a review saying not to waste money on cheap paddles.We just need them for home recreational use so I didn't want to invest a whole lot of money, but definitely don't want the cheapest.I looked at a bunch of different brands here on Amazon.com but figured I'd check out Walmart & Target before buying. Target had these paddles for $3.99 each so I bought 4 of them for $3.99 each.That is a bargain!They work great.The ones I bought are Prince Advanced Control 600, but other than the name, I can't tell any difference (even the specs are the same) from the ones shown above.Save your money and buy them at Target.FYI...Walmart carries 3-star orange balls for $3.29.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment