Lil' Teammates Series Pittsburgh Steelers Running Back

Lil' Teammates Series Pittsburgh Steelers Running BackThis was a great purchase and my son was thrilled when he saw the two fotball players on his birthday cake.They also arrive much sooner than the expected shipping period which was much longer than I expected.But it turned out to work perfectly.



Love it!My grandson loved this item.This item was a Christmas Present.Extremely pleased with this purchase.Great Christmas gift.

Buy Lil' Teammates Series Pittsburgh Steelers Running Back Now



My son is a Steelers fan and I got him all these for Christmas. I have a feeling he is going to love it :)

Read Best Reviews of Lil' Teammates Series Pittsburgh Steelers Running Back Here

I got this to put on a diaper cake for a friend who is a HUGE Steelers fan.I love it, but I just wish it were a little bigger.

Want Lil' Teammates Series Pittsburgh Steelers Running Back Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment