OfficeMax Donovan Student Desk, Black OMO3739

OfficeMax Donovan Student Desk, Black OMO3739I purchased this desk for my scrapbooking/crafts. after a couple months of using it, and getting paint and what ot on it, some of the black paint on the desk has started to peel off. if you are looking for something easy and simple and affordable get this. its pretty good quality, especially for the price. great for you crafters out there!



my daughter wanted a desk for her bday, this one was perfect for her room. not too big and definitely not to small. loved the shelves for extra storage.

Buy OfficeMax Donovan Student Desk, Black OMO3739 Now

I'm not saying that this is a high quality piece of furniture, but for 59 bucks (on sale) it is a great deal.

The good:

Very solid and sturdy compared to other cheap desks.

Nice design. Very attractive.

Does not look like a cheap desk (unless you get real close).

Very easy assembly (less than 1/2 hour).

The bad:

It's all particle board with a plastic coating.

A few glue spots and flaws in plastic finish application.

Read Best Reviews of OfficeMax Donovan Student Desk, Black OMO3739 Here

All I can say is that I am satisfied with the cost of the desk. Currently using it in my little office and I love it. It was easy to assemble and very sturdy!

Want OfficeMax Donovan Student Desk, Black OMO3739 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment