Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Red (ST07-R)

Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Red
  • Dog shaped stapler
  • Red painted steel with chrome accents
  • Fits standard staples (not included)
  • Measures 7.45 x 2.75 x 1-inch

Very happy with it.Seems solidly constructed.Loads like a construction style staple gun and is very easy to operate.I like it's design better than the more common desk staplers.Plus it's cute looking.One possible downside is that I see no easy way to open it up to clear a jammed staple.Also, when I took it out of the box, a small piece of black plastic fell out of the box too, I'm not sure what it's for but the stapler works fine so I guess I'll hang onto the plastic thing in the box in case it's purpose presents itself.

EDIT: January 24th, 2013, A year and a half later, this stapler is still holding up fine. I only use it maybe three times a month but it works great all three times. Once or twice a staple has jammed but I have had a fairly easy time removing jams with standard pliers.

Buy Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Red (ST07-R) Now



Exactly as looks in the picture and as described. Easier to use than a desktop stapler. Uses regular staples and attaches them securely whether you are stapling 2 sheets or a dozen. Makes a satisfying sound as it staples so you can tell your item is stapled correctly. Have used for several months now and not one miss, jam or wayward staple. Easy to load. Looks fun on your desk and is easy to see in the bright red color. Makes me smile each time I use it.

Read Best Reviews of Kikkerland Dog Stapler, Red (ST07-R) Here

I work at a retail shop that sells pet food, etc and I bought this to use at work.Customers think it is cute and unlike some other reviews I have not had any problems with stapler so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment