Ravensburger Labyrinth

Ravensburger LabyrinthThis is a fabulous game!First of all, the game mechanic is so simple, anyone can learn how to play it in less than a minute.So whenever I have friends who aren't into boardgaming over at my house, I pull this one out.

At the beginning of the game, you deal out treasure cards.The aim of the players is to reach the tile on which the treasure is printed.You do this by pushing tiles.As the players push the tiles the layout of the labyrinth changes.You can play this game with two to four players.With two players, it's more strategic since you have to worry about getting your treasures and preventing the other player from getting his.With larger number of players, the game becomes more chaotic and exciting because the labyrinth will be completely different by the time you get your turn again.

Basically, you should get this game.The simple gameplay combined with a high level of replayability makes this a must-have boardgame.



This strategy game is one of the best birthday presents my children ever got. You can play once or several times, and never grow tired of the game, as each set of mazes is different than the last.

Playing is a fabulous way to spend an afternoon or evening with your children. The game requires non-verbal skill and logic, but is fun as heck. Very often, the children do better than the grown-ups.

Highly recommended.

Buy Ravensburger Labyrinth Now



We love this game.It makes you think, so it keeps us all interested. This is one of the few games that we all enjoy playing together because it is challenging enough for our overachieving 8-year old, and also interesting for our 6-year old.It is difficult to find games that do all that these days, because the 6-year old is refusing to learn how to read well enough to be able to enjoy "older kid" games, and we have all become bored with the "little kid" games.This game requires no reading, which (obviously) is a plus for us right now.

Read Best Reviews of Ravensburger Labyrinth Here



I have never written a review -I don't ever want to take the time to do it, but I simply must give my two cents worth on this one.I am buying a couple for gifts -it is AMAZING.I am a game-a-holic and fortunately I have two boys (ages 7 and 9) who play games with me.This is by far one of our favorites.They like it for the "treasure hunt" factor... I like it for the strategy and the durability.It definitely requires some strategy to find your way to your destination, but my 7 year old can beat me MANY times -and I'm trying my best!I think it is simply brilliant, and I HIGHLY recommend it.The only negative thing I can think of is that because the board folds in half, it is tricky to slide the pieces over the "hump" the fold creates.This is a minor drawback -not worth skipping the purchase.I can't say enough great things about this one.There.I've written a review.

Want Ravensburger Labyrinth Discount?



This game deserves all of the 5 star reviews. The concept is simple, the execution is nearly flawless, the possibilities are endless.

Each player's task is to work their way around the board to find treasures. The only problem is, the paths around the board shift on every move. You might be one space from your treasure at the end of your turn, then find yourself on the other side of the board on the next turn. Conversely, there is often a path from one corner of the board to the diagonal opposite corner for a clever player to discover.

With three or more players, cooperation comes into play. "I'll help you if you help me," becomes a strategy to beat another player who has gotten ahead. This can get very interesting, as players can use their move to block other players instead of getting themselves closer to their goal.

Overall, a family winner.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment