Lying Boo Cutest Dog 14" by Gund

Lying Boo Cutest Dog 14' by GundGave this to my daughter for Easter.She loves Boo and thinks he is cute.She sleeps with him every night.Boo is well-made and ultra-soft.If your child (or you!) loves stuffed animals, Boo will not disappoint.

My son is a big fan of stuffed animals and dumplings and he loved this one. The eyes are so realistic and quality if great!

Buy Lying Boo Cutest Dog 14" by Gund Now

My daughter (4yo) loves her Boo! He is the perfect size for hugging. She said he is soft and cute. She loves dressing him up in real dog clothes (size small). He has the cutest face! My 13 yo daughter also didn't mind carrying him around the mall when my 4yo brought him. Happy with purchase and good price too!

Read Best Reviews of Lying Boo Cutest Dog 14" by Gund Here

I have Poms of my own and Boo is just the cutest thing! Great quality! So soft! Gotta get a Gund!

Want Lying Boo Cutest Dog 14" by Gund Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment