Foam Magnetic ABC & 123 (set of 36)

Foam Magnetic ABC & 123These are simply THE BEST!!! We bought our Daughter that Pink Plastic Easel most kids have. It also comes in blue for boys. It comes with a magnetic dry erase board on one side and a chalkboard on the other side. Well the magnets that come with it are not attractive or made very well and easily fit in a lil ones mouth. So we bought these! They are too big for lil ones to bite and are so much better in every way! Big, easy to grasp and so Cute & Fun!!!



My 18 month old just opened this toy for Christmas, and she LOVES it!I can't say how durable it will be, but I have high hopes for it, considering they letters/numbers are made of foam.I think they will probably get lost before they tear or break.Maybe she could take small bites out or something, but we will be watching her while she plays anyway.I read someone's review that said it was hard to tell what some of the letters were... I agree, but only for a few.M and W seem pretty interchangeable.I can't tell which way is up on I.But I don't really think either of those things matters.All in all, I love this toy, and so does my daughter!

Buy Foam Magnetic ABC & 123 (set of 36) Now

These are really great for the kitchen refrigerator or something similar, but I will say that the magnets are a little weaker than I would have wanted them to be...and they definitely have a smell about them.Good product for sure, but the smell is odd...

Read Best Reviews of Foam Magnetic ABC & 123 (set of 36) Here

I think the letters need to be a little more clear. There different shapes make the actual letter hard to read for young children that are learning.

Want Foam Magnetic ABC & 123 (set of 36) Discount?

When I received these I was disappointed after reading the reviews the letters are very hard to read my daughter is 15 months and as she is a very smart little lady these letters will be hard to work with her with because they a difficult to make out what it is not for teaching purposes but are fun to play

0 comments:

Post a Comment