Care Bear Talk N Learn Amigo Bear (Bilingual)

Care Bear Talk N Learn Amigo BearMy daughter got the amigo bear for christmas.She is very interested in spanish--between dora, sesame street and all of the that.She plays with it and trys to imitate the spanish words through out the day.Today the bear became her "baby' as well.Fun times and not annoying!

I teach Elementary Spanish, and this toy is enjoyed by my students.It is a great introduction to the language, and it is nice that it provides instruction in both Spanish and English.My young adult friends, who want to learn Spanish, have borrowed it.My mom is going to Mexico this summer, and I gave one to her to learn some basic phrases before she leaves.This toy is enjoyable, educational, and recommended.

Buy Care Bear Talk N Learn Amigo Bear (Bilingual) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment