POOF-Slinky 2290 Slinky Brand Pik-Up Stiks

POOF-Slinky 2290 Slinky Brand Pik-Up StiksThe Pick-Up Sticks is an ancient Chinese game of concentration, skill and patience. The original set of sticks is made of bamboo, with both ends with a sharp point, and in groups of different colors. In this toy, the sticks are made of plastic, with a little ball in the extremes instead of the point (safety for kids) and come in a convenient tube for safekeeping. It's a very good game for kids from 4 to 12 years, especially in stormy days.



Through no fault of Amazon.com, I did not get exactly what I expected.I did not read the description carefully enough.My only experience has been with wooden pik-up stiks.The plastic ones with the little bulbs on the end will make it difficult to play the way my family is used to.Hopefully we will get used to these as well.Also, I don't believe there were instructions with these, or very few.For those members of my family who have never played, it will make it difficult for them to learn.Overall, I was disappointed, but not entirely Amazon.com's fault.

Buy POOF-Slinky 2290 Slinky Brand Pik-Up Stiks Now

This is a plastic stick take off of the origional 4-5-6 pick up sticks of years ago. The ends are plastic balls instead of pointed sticks and there are not as many and the rules are different.When they came I almost threw them away. I did play a few rounds with my older childrem, I'm 81 and we enjoyed playing. I've sence bought the origional on e bay. It was used but all the pieces was there including the intructons. Lee

Read Best Reviews of POOF-Slinky 2290 Slinky Brand Pik-Up Stiks Here

Great game and I love the fact that they are plastic, very safe for my 3 year old to play.

Want POOF-Slinky 2290 Slinky Brand Pik-Up Stiks Discount?

I bought Pick up Sticks game for a "prize gift" for 7yo birthday party. It was not what I had expected. I understand that they were trying to make it "kid safe", but they ruined the game. they put balls at the ends of the sticks. these make it impossible to play the game like I remembered playing. You can't use a stick to lift an intended stick without moving another stick. I am sure you understand what I'm trying to say if you ever played it with the original style sticks.It's no fun and pointless with this new style. I was unable to see the ball ends of the sticks from the product photo and never thought to look harder to try and make out what the ends looked like.Would not recommend and would not buy again. Might as well discontinue making this game if they are like these.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment