Carson MagniGrip 4.5x Magnifier with Built-In Fine Point Tweezer

Carson MagniGrip 4.5x Magnifier with Built-In Fine Point TweezerI added this to my portable medical kit. While working on a mountain in Virginia a few weeks ago, a female deer tick attached herself to my groin area. These tweezers, with the helpful magnifying lense, saved the day. They are very precise (nicely sharpened to a precise point) and the magnifying lense helped me find the head of the tick and secure a good hold on it. Got it all out intact. Would recommend these tweezers in a heartbeat!



This product is great for extradicting splinters that are hard to see. Nothing worse than a pesky splinter. Well, this magnifies it and makes it easier to remove.

Buy Carson MagniGrip 4.5x Magnifier with Built-In Fine Point Tweezer Now

As a cabinetmaker, I have run into my fair share of splinters.These tweezers ease removal.The magnifying glass is certainly helpful, but I mostly appreciate the very sharp points that allow me to grasp even the most minuscule slivers with ease.

Read Best Reviews of Carson MagniGrip 4.5x Magnifier with Built-In Fine Point Tweezer Here

very nice, well made and do the job, very good deal, helps a lot for sure!! would buy again, thanks

Want Carson MagniGrip 4.5x Magnifier with Built-In Fine Point Tweezer Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment