TableTopics College

TableTopics CollegeThese cards make me wonder what colleges in America are really like. Contrary to what the majority of this cube thinks, college is not always about furtive dating, ballistic drunkenness, or the time of day of our classes. I was expecting for these cards to be good ice breakers, and to remind us of some really good memories or exciting stories. But at least half the cards could be responded to with a 'Uhh, nope' or a similar sparse answer. Waste of money.

Thought might make good conversation starters for my college bound child.That didn't end up being the case.It was labeled boring and I basically spent money for nothing.

Buy TableTopics College Now

Table Topics College is for my daughter who is a freshman in college.We all like the original table topics...I know she will like this one. A great ice breaker in a small or big group.

Read Best Reviews of TableTopics College Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment