Dr. Seuss Plastic Tablecover Party Accessory

Dr. Seuss Plastic Tablecover Party AccessoryI loved these table covers it was pretty hard to find Dr. Seuss party decorations so I was very happy about finding these. I thought they were super cool and different they added the perfect touch to the decorations. Very satisfied!

Of all the Dr. Seuss items that we got for our preschool birthday party, this was my surprise favorite.It was a nice punch of color and looked cute and fun.Goes well with red accessories (complementary table cloths, paper products, etc).

Buy Dr. Seuss Plastic Tablecover Party Accessory Now



As is the case with all the Suess licensed products that I have seen, this product is nice quality.The printing is bright and playful.It is a great weight for a party.It's a nice tablecloth!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Seuss Plastic Tablecover Party Accessory Here

This worked great! Glad I bought it to add to the theme of the party. Everyone thought it looked nice.

Want Dr. Seuss Plastic Tablecover Party Accessory Discount?

bright colors, I got ALOT of compliments on this table cover as well as the other items I purchased for my shower decor. Everyone thought Dr.Seuss was different & very creative to use.Colors really popped and the items seemed sturdy I didnt have any problems with the table cloth, napkins or cups etc. -Lolita B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment