SE (sp) 6in. Tube For Table Magnifier Lamp For MC353

SE 6in. Tube For Table Magnifier Lamp For MC353
  • Replacement Bulb for MC353B Table Magnifier Lamp.

For those who have purchased a magnifying desk lamp, here is the replacement bulb!I had a terrible time finding it -finally got a link from the manufacturer.I asked them to change the Amazon description to include the descriptive words I used in the title of this review. Those are words I tried in my search, but to no avail. I hope now that this bulb will show up for others.

Buy SE (sp) 6in. Tube For Table Magnifier Lamp For MC353 Now

I had bought a magnifier lamp through another web site.I liked it but was having trouble finding bulbs for it.I finally found this bulb on Amazon after contacting the company I bought the lamp from.The bulb fits fine and works great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment