X-Acto heavy Duty Wood Trimmer 15" Boxed (26315)

X-Acto heavy Duty Wood Trimmer 15' Boxed
  • Heavy Duty
  • Inch and Metric Scales
  • X-ACTO Hardened steel blade
  • Safety lock secures blade when not in use
  • sold as 1 each

Since this is a brand named cutter, I expected quality.There is a small gap between the blade and base where cutting begins.To cut paper you need to press the blade against the base.After the blade is down a few inches it connects with the base as expected.The cutting arm is connected to the base with plastic making it very flimsy.I would not recommend this cutter for an office environment.

Buy X-Acto heavy Duty Wood Trimmer 15" Boxed (26315) Now



I love my cutter. It saves me a lot of time. I make wedding invitations with it. The only complaint I have with it is that the measuring guide is stationary and very difficult to move from one position to another. They should have made it slide and lock only when you want it to. Good that it is tight and stays still while you cut but a pain if you have many different sizes to cut. Otherwise. I love it.

Read Best Reviews of X-Acto heavy Duty Wood Trimmer 15" Boxed (26315) Here



Excellent paper trimmer. I've used many paper trimmers, and this is the best. Smooth, easy, sharp cut. Excellent value.

Want X-Acto heavy Duty Wood Trimmer 15" Boxed (26315) Discount?



I bought this trimmer because I needed a guide to keep my medium weight cardboard from shifting while I cut.Well, it still shifts.When I began to cut it felt like the plastic handle was going to break and I fear it eventually will break since I will be using it quite a bit. I was not expecting plastic on a trimmer with heavy duty in its name, especially on the handle.The guide is great, but I feel it should be a little friendlier, like being able to be moved easier and locked easier when changing sizes.Unfortunately I have to take the guide out of the opening and move it each time.The guide is attached really well once in place though, but is a pain to take out and reposition.Also, I tried to cut like 3 pieces of 110 lb cardstock, but it shifted while cutting.It can cut 2 pieces without shifting.I expected it to cut at least 3 pieces since the 3 cardstock pieces are not even as thick as the medium weight cardboard.All in all, I would not recommend it because of the plastic handle.I feel that it can become hazardous and it will eventually break off and become unusable.

Save 28% Off



The price was great and the service excellant. I use this product for cutting verneer and it works great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment