Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, 8 Colors/Box (52-3008)

Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, 8 Colors/BoxThe colors are vibrant.

They are not overly waxy like the generic brands.

They color very nicely and are reasonably priced.

It's a nice size box to drop in a tote or travel bag take them to the park, the beach, or just for entertainment on the car ride.

What truly amazing technology: You just press them to paper, and next thing you know, the color of the stick is right there on the paper. Then, you just press down another colored stick and then another and... Well, the possibilities are just endless!

Buy Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, 8 Colors/Box (52-3008) Now



If I am going to visit a child and I want to bring a little something, I like to bring an age appropriate coloring book and a small box of Crayola Crayons.

Most of the time they have more crayons then they need but I have always liked Crayola and feel I have to bring them anyway..I cannot walk past a box in the store without taking a sniff.I keep a box in my closet, so you can say I am a closet sniffer.I ould not even imagine buying any oter brand.

Read Best Reviews of Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, 8 Colors/Box (52-3008) Here



When you are giving a coloring book or blank paper gift to a child, this box is just the right size to blend in with an existing crayon collection & will resupply the favorite colors which get used up, broke, or lost.AND crayons are always appreciated by both parent & child.Made in USA.

Want Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, 8 Colors/Box (52-3008) Discount?



My granddaughter was thrilled and delighted!Who doesn't LOVE a brand new box of crayons?She immediately went to work on becoming Picasso.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment