Disney EVA Table Lamp, One Size

Disney Princess Crown EVA Table Lamp - One SizeI purchased this lamp in July of 2006 for my son's 4th birthday.We have used it every night since then.The switch is easy enough for him to turn on and off by himself.The lamp does not get hot even when it is left on for 24 hours straight.It radiates just the right amount of light for a small/moderate bedroom.My little one enjoys looking at the pattern of red lights on the walls and ceiling formed by the fused plastic "beads".I would definitely recommend this lamp to anyone who would be interested. (well worth the $9.99 price tag)



Our daughter absolutly loved this light, however, the first night we had it, we discovered that the light bulb in the lamp was touching the blue plastic base and it almost caught on fire. We could have received a flawed unit or perhaps one that was manufactured incorrectly, but it could have cost us our house or our lives. The problem was that there is a hole in the top of the blue plastic that tinkerbell sits upon. There is also a hole in the bottom of the blue plastic that the light bulb goes through. The holes were not centered directly above one another. The hole on the top of the base was offset to one side, so when the bulb is put in place, it touches the blue plastic creating the problem. I would consider this one a fire hazard.

Buy Disney EVA Table Lamp, One Size Now

This is a cute light but the previous reviewer is correct, the bulb does melt against the blue plastic.We are replacing with a LED bulb that does not get hot.Major fire hazard otherwise.

Read Best Reviews of Disney EVA Table Lamp, One Size Here

My son loves anything Lightning McQueen.This lamp looks great, is light-weight, easy to turn on and off, and does not get hot if left on all night.The only real issue I have is that I hadn't figured on how creepy it is at night for the room to be bathed in a blood red glow.Decide if that will bother your child before you purchase this lamp.Also since the lamp is so light-weight, be careful where you run the cord.Ours ends up getting bumped or pulled to the floor quite a bit.

Want Disney EVA Table Lamp, One Size Discount?



I thought this product at my local Gardenridge before reading the reviews on Amazon and I wish that I had read the reviews first. After leaving the light on in my daughters room for a few nightsbecause she loves it I saw it on Amazon and went into her room to turn it off I didn't look at it... Sure enough the plastic around it was very hot and it looked as though plastic beads were melting together. I then looked at the tag and it very clearly states that the light is for for temporary use 90 days max only. Not worth the money at all or chance that it might catch fire if by chance you should leave it on longer.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment