Strawberry Shortcake - Strawberry Shortcake Deluxe Toddler / Child Costume

Strawberry Shortcake Deluxe Costume, ToddlerCute costume and will serve its purpose for Halloween, but it has been way more trouble than it's worth. My daughter wears a size 3T, so I originally ordered the toddler size. It wouldn't even go over her torso. I ended up returning it and ordering the child's small which said it would fit size 6-8, and it fit great...except for the elastic in the sleeves which would even be too tight for my one-year-old's arm. My daughter is petite, so this is never an issue. I removed the elastic, turned up the sleeve, restitched, and put in an appropriate sized piece of elastic.



I must agree with others on this. The costume runs very small and the material is cheap. I only bought it because my daughter didn't want to be anything other than strawberry shortcake. It isn't worth the price. I bought two other costumes for my boys and they were great.

Buy Strawberry Shortcake - Strawberry Shortcake Deluxe Toddler / Child Costume Now



We ordered this costume in a size medium.It lists the costume as "Toddler" in the title of the item, but then for sizing it lets you choose from Toddler, Small, or Medium.We chose Medium, and there was even a price increase reflected in the price.When the item showed up, it was NOT a Medium.It was a Toddler size (2-4, for kids ages 1-2).It was teeny tiny.I was totally annoyed that I specifically chose Medium from the menu and was sent a toddler size anyway.Now it is sold out on Amazon in the medium size, so I returned it and ordered from another vendor completely.

There are two different Strawberry Shortcake costumes.There is this one and then there is another version in which the child pictured is different and the dress cut is more straight than A-lined (like in this costume).This costume is made of a NON-STRETCHING material.There is absolutely NO give to it.Not only that, the material is very flimsy and cheap, so even the slightest tug at the seam will cause the seam to start to come undone and it will cause the material to start to fray.There were several spots where this was already happening and my daughter did not even put it on! She would not even be able to try it on due to the small size we got in the mail.If it was already falling apart WITHOUT being tried on, I'd hate to see it after wear.

The other S.S. costume IS made out of a stretch material.It still runs small, so order a size up.My daughter wears a size 5.The size Small (4-6) costume barely fits and the tights are too small.Order a Medium (8-10) for a child wearing a size 5, FYI.But I would not recommend this particular costume.It looks cuter in the picture and the material is shiny and has a different look... but it is a piece of junk compared to the other costume which is much more well made.

Read Best Reviews of Strawberry Shortcake - Strawberry Shortcake Deluxe Toddler / Child Costume Here



Please, parents--listen to me and the other reviewers who rated this costume poorly. It is NOT worth the money! This outfit should be FIVE dollars, maybe! Not $25-$35. I am completely angered that a costume company would try to pass this off as a Halloween "costume." You could go to Walmart and find girls' nightgowns that have better craftsmanship, and are of higher-quality materials, than this flimsy thing. I, like other parents, bought this for my daughter only because she insisted she wanted to be Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween, nothing else. If I had known the very, VERY low quality this costume would be, I would have put my foot down. It is absolutely not worth the money! The dress is the thinnest material ever, and doesn't even have a hem sewn in. Unlike the dress, which runs small in size, the tights are definitely NOT "tight" and will be bunched around the ankles after 2 or 3 steps. The hat is relatively cute, but doesn't stay firmly on my daughter's head. This is a very, very disappointing costume. Please don't buy it--unless you find it at a yard sale for $3. That's about what it's worth.

Want Strawberry Shortcake - Strawberry Shortcake Deluxe Toddler / Child Costume Discount?

I ordered the small for my daughter who just turned 4 because all of the reviews said it ran a little small. The dress is way too small, it barely comes down over her butt and is skin tight (she is also very thin for her age)There are strings hanging off of it everywhere and it is very poorly made. The hat is also too small and doesnt fit right on her head and you cant even tell what it is suppose to be, it does not sit on her head the same way it does on the girl in the picture. The tights however are huge and loose and baggy. It looks very cheap and you cant really even tell what she is.

My other complaint is I ordered the costume in the end of September told it wouldnt ship until after Halloween. I changed the shipping to over night shipping and as soon as I did it shipped out.

Save 44% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment