Miniatures Bases 50mm Bases (5) PIP 91003

Miniatures Bases 50mm Bases PIP 91003I would give them 4.5 stars if I could.They are exactly the quality that I expected, and they work fine as a base for miniatures.My only complaint is that the bottom (reverse side) is not flat.I wanted to put a felt base on them to keep the miniatures from scratching the board from one of my games.There are some raised plastic sections (from molding?) that caused me to need to fill in the gaps to make it a level surface.Not the end of the world, but it would have been nice if I didn't even need to.Fine product, just keep it in mind if you too planned on putting a soft base underneath.



These are official bases so they are what you need if you want to do it right. not much else to say.

Buy Miniatures Bases 50mm Bases (5) PIP 91003 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment