Radica Big Screen Poker - White

Radica Big Screen Poker - WhiteWe looked for awhile to find a game for someone with low vision, we are pleased with the game.Numbers are big enough and the lighting is quite good.

This game is exactly what I expected it to be.I enjoy playing video poker, but some of the games don't really give you many points.This game gives you a 100 point bonus every time you win three hands in a row.It helps to really rack up the points quickly.I also like the "Let It Ride" option which many other games don't have.

Buy Radica Big Screen Poker - White Now

Game was delivered on the scheduled date, thank you Amazon. The game is fun to play I take it with me when I am going somewhere that requires waiting. Great way to pass the time, I love it.

Read Best Reviews of Radica Big Screen Poker - White Here



This was a gift for my mom who is addicted to video poker.She loves the gift and the ease of playing :)

Want Radica Big Screen Poker - White Discount?



I bought this game and it said you could play 3 different games but I can only play Draw. It doesn't tell you how to play the other games. I have held down every button on there and nothing takes me to the other games. I need help? Why don't they give some directions with these games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment