Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 9 x 12 Inches, Purple, 50 Sheets (103019)

Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 9 x 12 Inches, Purple, 50 Sheets
  • Withstands scoring, folding and curling without cracking or tearing.
  • Superior fade resistance keeps projects brighter longer.
  • Heavyweight 76#, 100% sulphite paper.
  • 50% recycled paper.
  • Sold by the PK

This is a nice black paper, not a faded a little like your usual construction paper.Shipping is fast, quality is great.Can be used with many mediums such as chalk, oil pastels, etc.This is a great price comparedto the hobby and art stores!Great buy!

Buy Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 9 x 12 Inches, Purple, 50 Sheets (103019) Now



This is excellent quality construction paper, all white so my son can draw and paint on it and all his colors will stand out.Exactly what we needed to supplement his pile of colored contstruction paper.This is better quality than the paper we purchased in bulk (heavier and smoother).

Read Best Reviews of Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 9 x 12 Inches, Purple, 50 Sheets (103019) Here



I bought these to use for placing over some of my drawings to give them special effects like using the light blue to give the impression the scene was under water.These have a shiny side and a duller side, so they were perfect for my needs.

Want Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 9 x 12 Inches, Purple, 50 Sheets (103019) Discount?

I began my quest for the perfect colored paper because I figured it would be easier for my very young son to color on a stiffer paper. I first tried this Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper. It is actually decent paper with the white actually looking like white. The paper quality is also better and smoother than many cheaper brands of construction paper. I should mention that it is 9x12 paper and so a little larger than "standard". Definitely not a minus, but it is something to take note of.

Unfortunately, I decided that I would prefer something a little more stiff than its 76lb weight (personal decision and definitely nothing against the Tru-Ray paper) and so have since tried the Wausau Exact Index Cardstock , 110 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 5 Color Pastel Assortment, 250 Sheets (48990). This Wausau 110lb was my second attempt and I have found a winner. This paper is as thick as a thin, store-bought card. I think the colors are also less bright and more rich than they seem in the Amazon image (which is a plus to me). The quality is also excellent with the paper being very smooth (even smoother than the Tru-Ray).

If you are looking for nice construction paper I recommend this Tru-Ray. If, like me, you are looking for something a little thicker then I would definitely recommend looking up the Wausau cardstock.

Well, it's construction paper for sure. Quality seems good, colors are bright. What else is there to say? It does seem fairly smooth compared to some brands I've used in the past. Would probably buy again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment