Vtech 2-in-1 Exploration Station

Vtech 2-in-1 Exploration StationGreat on the floor then sets up into table etc...bright lights and nice sounds.I like it because I haven't seen it in any stores near me...not everyone has one like it. My daughter loved it...I did too per the price.

This table is just terrific!We got it for my daughter when she was 6 mo's old.She is now 10 mo and discovering new features of this table every day.She has used ti every day for 4 mo's and we have yet to replace the batteries.She leans on it, crawls on it and pushes on it it is very durable.

Buy Vtech 2-in-1 Exploration Station Now

My daughter love this!! There are several hands on things she explorers, she especially loves the "hole" in the center...

Read Best Reviews of Vtech 2-in-1 Exploration Station Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment