Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Birthday Set

Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Birthday SetThis is seriously so much fun. It pairs up with the Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table to play music and sounds super fun! The kids can push up a little button on the back of the candle to make it stay "lit" and it "blows out" by popping back down when they blow on it. So cute and even toddlers can easily make it work.

The cake can be switched to different sides, chocolate or yellow... then they add the "frosting" decorations to the top. The set is really well made, and very durable. Love it!



Gave this to my 3 year old niece today. Her and my 3 year old son sat for about 30 minutes playing with this. It's very cute, and "chunky" for a toddler's hands. I was happy to see my wild one, calm down and play for a minute. Luckily I bought 2, when they were $5.99, a couple of days ago, and "SANTA" has placed one under our tree!

Not really educational, which is what I look for, but very cute and entertaining.

Buy Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Birthday Set Now

Fisher-Price outdid themselves...the little ones love to make the flame disappear by blowing on it....the cake can be turned over to look like chocolate icing...super cool!!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Birthday Set Here

We bought this for my 3 year old's birthday to go with his servin' surprises table.The candle has a little flame on it that you can raise and then "blow out" very easily.He loves that he can blow out the candle and dances to the birthday song as well.This is a great addition to the servin' surprises line.I don't know how Fisher Price manages to write songs that stay in my head all day,but they've accomplished it again with this one.

Want Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Birthday Set Discount?

My daughter's 1st yr birthday present and she loves it. She likes to pretend she was serving the cake to us. I like the candle when you blow it the light disappears it is so clever

Save $0.02 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment