Don't Quote Me Board Game

Don't Quote Me Board GameIt is a good game that all can play. My entire family sat down and enjoyed playing it, whether just the quote cards or with the board. However, the older you are the bigger advantage you will have. My brother, who is 15, only knew the most famous quotes because he had never even heard of some of the other quotes. My father had heard most of them and was able to rattle them off with ease. Like I said, with age comes advantage. So, while it is a good family game, the older you get the better you'll be.

It took master's degree to figure out the instructions.Even then the process of the game was so cumbersome, we shortened the game, and have not played it again.I bought it because it was by the same makers of another game I enjoy, but was disappointed.

Buy Don't Quote Me Board Game Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment