ECR4Kids ELR-14101 48" Clover Shaped Adjustable Activity Table in Gray

ECR4Kids ELR-14101 48' Clover Shaped Adjustable Activity Table in GrayI homeschool my kids and needed a table that would stand up to everyday use by young children. This table turned out to be exactly what I needed, an all-purpose activity table that I could use for painting, drawing, writing, crafts, or whatever else we end up doing. I love that it was a very simple assembly and is easy to clean.Another nice feature is how sturdy it is.When I shake it, as a child would do when they're writing or leaning on it to reach the crayons in the middle, it will not move.Most tables would give a little when bumped, but not this table it's as solid as a rock (and should be at 74 lbs)!

I also love the clover shape!It's not boxy and boring as a rectangular table and doesn't push you away from it as a round table does.The clover shape is a great compromise and is perfect for being able to scoot in closer to the middle, almost like it invites you into your own personal space.

I ordered the chunky legs to go with the table because they have a wider stance than the other two types and they are adjustable from 15"-24".So that will allow a 2-year-old all the way through middle school at 12-years-old to use it with the adjustments.I have even found that I can sit down at the table with my kids quite comfortably and join in the activity.

Very happy with this purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment