Alpine Wave Slide - Green

Alpine Wave Slide - GreenI purchased this as an additional slide to the swingset I purchased at Costco. That set has the perfect location to add the slide with only slight modification. I will say the I didn't purchase the slide at amazon but rather at home depot for 150.00. It's by the same company Swing N Slide but HD carries it as timber built model # TB-1403. Maybe I could have tried price matching with amazon but I wanted it then and there and I had it installed in under 15 min.

As far as the other review saying it's flimsy; well it's just a big piece of plastic, but it holds up to 250 pounds and my kids will outgrow it long before they weigh 250 either combined or individually.I have not had any issues with it and used as a slide it is very sturdy after it's installed properly, which by the way only requires four screws and a good platform to attach it to from 54" to 60" (4'6" to 5') in height. Some 2X4 pieces may be needed to attach the slide but it wasn't needed for the Costco set I have.I have added my own photo to the amazon listing so you can see it. Now I only need about a ton of rubber mulch to put down for in all the fall areas for safety.

I purchased this slide to add to the playset we purchased at costco.

When well installed the slide is amazing and very sturdy and solid.

I would recomend this slide to everyone.

Buy Alpine Wave Slide - Green Now

Slide was not what I expected. It seemed very stirdy in the picture but turned out to be flimsy so I returned it.

Read Best Reviews of Alpine Wave Slide - Green Here



The slide is very sturdy and it installed easily.It is shorter than the original slide that came with the playset, so it is a little steeper.Be sure to measure to be sure this is long enough for your needs.

Want Alpine Wave Slide - Green Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment