Child Desk: My First Desk

Child Desk: My First DeskI bought this for my 2.5 year old daughter thinking that we can take it on a plane. After giving a good amount of net surfing, I liked how colorful and practical the item was designed.She likes the side pockets to put crayons. The surface(desk) is not durable, the velcro on the back the rubber string came out unattached from the bag for the second time she opened and the 4 rubber straps on the desk to hold the papers arenot well designed rather simply exposed without a cover. I'll recommend to put only few papers.



This desk was not as good as I was hoping.It is not all that sturdy or durable and a child could bend it in half and ruin it easily. It is kinda small and also crayons or other objects roll off the sides into the child's lap or the floor.That being said, it is funtional as far as providing a flat surface to write on or eat on in the car, which I have to admit is all I bought it for.My 3 year old son actually really likes it and likes putting the crayons in the zip pockets on the side.I can't complain with the purchase overall, especially for the low cost.

Buy Child Desk: My First Desk Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment